How Often Should You Wash Your Hair?

If you're constantly fighting the urge to wash your hair with cold water and loads of conditioner, you might be wondering "how often should you wash your hair?" We all want to be free of hair care issues, but when they keep cropping up, we all have to think "where do I start?"





So, where do you start if you're currently trying to find a way to ease the pressure in your hair care routine? The simple truth is that the first time I had my hair shampooed, I was in complete shock.

I thought I had read somewhere that cold water was the best way to get rid of tangles, but it turned out that was the last thing on my mind. For the most part, I was shocked at how often I was shampooing my hair.

Why am I telling you this story? Because the problem is that most people think that they need to rinse off everything that's touched their hair in order to "get it clean." However, it isn't the way your hair works - it's the way your hair feels.

The reason for this is that when hot water is used, it heats up the hair follicles, causing it to expand in size. Your hair feels the heat of the hot water, and then it quickly expands until the ends are where you want them.

How to Cure Hair Loss. Find the best hair loss solution here.

There are many reasons why you need to try using cold water when you're shampooing your hair. The main one is that cold water is the way to get rid of dandruff, and it has the ability to unclog your pores and repair dry skin as well.

To get your pores to unclog, you can use tea tree oil or even just rub some honey into it to help control frequent bleaching. In addition, I recommend using an olive oil based shampoo that is fragrance free.

Best Ways to Cure Oily Hair and Scalp. Read more.


It doesn't matter what you do if your hair is constantly breaking off, or if your scalp is irritated. If you want to avoid these problems, then make sure you use cold water regularly to get rid of your scalp itching and irritation problems.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.