Which Is the Best Hair Treatment For Damaged Hair at Home?

How do you know which is the best hair treatment for damaged hair at home? It's not always easy to find a good product that works and isn't toxic, so which can you rely on?



Shampoo? What shampoo? Many shampoos and conditioners are made from petroleum-based products, some even containing formaldehyde.

Formaldehyde is used in most modern haircare products as a hardening agent, to help them resist dirt and grime. It is not known what long term effects of formaldehyde may have, but it is thought to be responsible for a number of cancers and allergies.

KeraCare Intensive Restorative Masque Review. Check it out.

Hair that has been bleached is sometimes damaged, because of the dyes can bleach hair pigment. I don't know about you, but when my hair starts to go grey, it's time to grow a new set! I also don't like the way blue is going when my hair goes grey, which makes it look kind of dull and lifeless.

I don't like the modern shampoo at all, because the one that I use doesn't seem to have any beneficial additives at all. It seems to contain absolutely nothing, other than what I already have in my shampoo - and this doesn't include anything that might harm me.

Now if I had tried to get my hair treated for damaged hair at home, I would have had to buy salon products, or hair care products that were specially formulated for people with damaged hair. Then I would have been very lucky to get away with a lot of the chemicals that I'm allergic to, like perm and bleach.

How To Find The Best Damage Repair Oil For Hair? Must read.

Of course the best hair treatment for damaged hair is one that has both moisturizing and conditioning properties, because then you can see results quicker. Moisturizing by itself helps to strengthen the hair cuticle, so it can protect your hair from further damage. The cuticle is where the hair is actually grown, so it needs to be protected against damage caused by sunlight, wind, dust and the hair itself.

So, what is the best hair treatment for damaged hair at home? The answer is a good moisturizing shampoo that has nourishing natural ingredients. I used a great natural moisturizing shampoo at the salon, but with this shampoo I found some that I love, too.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.