Top 5 Hair Hacks For Girls


Top 5 Hair Hacks For Girls


1. Use a hair deep conditioning mask


I'm trying to deliberate what I should tell you guys first. Like the normal one or the crazy hair hack for us, I think we're just going to ease into it with like you know the normal one for. So the first thing is a nice honey and egg mask. All you're going to need is three egg yolks you're going to need one tablespoon of honey you're going to need one tablespoon of olive oil as well. You're going to make sure that you stir that altogether. So Arab women love their honey-l1ike you guys I use honey all the time.

It is super nourishing for your hair. It fills in moisture into your hair. Keeping it conditioned and reduces breakage which is often a cause for your hair grow slower going to help your hair follicles be stimulated.

And of course, encourage hair growth. Olive oil is going to ensure that when you put it on your hair it's not going to be like super sticky because honey can be like a little bit sticky. And then, of course, the egg yolk is slimy as well.

So it's not going to you know put it in your hair and it's not going to be like glue. You know what I mean it's going to allow it to just slip into your hair put it in your hair for at least 30 minutes. The longer you put a mask in your hair the more beneficial when you're done.

Just wash out your hair with Loreal Professional Source Essentielle Daily Shampoo and do this hair match as many times as you want twice a week three times a week once a month you feel like your hair is dry and brittle. This is going to bring me back life into your hair just like keeping the moisture retain the moisture it's pretty much going to work as a very deep conditioning mask.

2.Scalp treatment

It's particularly used for people who have hair that's like falling out. So it stimulates hair growth. And if you look online some so many people have used this specific ingredient and have seen their boss spots go away and their hair has been stimulated again. It is a bone marrow scalp treatment. you guys bone marrow sculpt treatment like actual bone marrow. This hack is for serious hair growth and stimulation of your follicles.

So although this is for your hair I have a family member that also uses it for your skin because it's great for your skin. If you're wondering about why this works the bone marrow is the most potent form of college in college and it's great for your hair college and strengthens your hair and ensures that it doesn't become brittle and weak to make this gulp treatment.

You're going to need some bone marrow you're going to need a pan. What we're going to do is just heat the bone marrow because if you just try and scoop it out with warming it up then it won't come out. So we need to heat it. I put a little bit of coconut oil in my pan. I'm not trying to cook it. I'm just trying to heat it. You just scoop out the bone marrow itself. I'm mixing it with some coconut oil so that it smells a little less meaty and then I'm just taking it and applying it directly onto my scalp like I said this is sculpted treatment.

It's going to stimulate hair growth. And if you do this at least once or twice a month you guys are sure to see a difference in your hair.


3.Argon oil: leave-in conditioner


Aron Oil is so great for many things. And it is great for your hair. It is a rich environment D which promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants that help boost cells and encourages them to produce healthy hair which we all want and love.

Also, make sure that the bottle is in a dark that the argon oil is in a dark bottle because if it isn't a light bottle it tends to lose its natural properties and ingredients anyway is how I like to use it for my hair is just as a leave-in conditioner. So when I'm stepping out of the shower I will just take some in my hand my hair will still be damp. I will just take some in my hand and I will just spread it through my hair as you would do leave-in hair conditioner.

Also, make sure that I get it on my ends to make sure that preventing split ends after I go through all my hair.

I take the leftover and I like to put it in my scalp to promote a healthy sculpt that is very important for hair growth and thick hair. after conditioning, you can also apply Creme Of Nature Argan Style And Shine Foaming Mousse to style your hair.

4.Rosewater: shampoo


And so the next thing is rosewater and I have to admit that this is the hair pack that I use the most. I like to use it the most because it's just so refreshing. I like to use it for my hair is as a dry shampoo.

It's not dry but for I mean like, for example, it acts as a shampoo. You don't feel like cleaning your hair and it's feeling like a little bit greasy spraying some Rosewater into your hair is perfect for getting rid of the oil penis. So like I said I just spread some all over my hair. I will also take some in the palm of my hands and make sure that I massage into my scalp so my scalp is getting all the nutrients. Rosewater is amazing for your hair because it promotes hair growth and conditions your hair.

It produces sculpt information. If you are suffering from dandruff It is also going to help reduce dandruff as well. And like I said it's going to reduce oily mask.

5.Olive oil: finishing hair oil


How I like to use it is just take some on my hand and just put it on the ends of my hair just to help make them a little bit more moisturize and prevent split ends.

After I styled my hair after I've taken a shower and blow drying my hair and cut my hair then I'll take my olive oil and it will put it on my ends. You can also use it as a mask. All you need is just the olive oil coated all over your hair. Leave it on overnight leave it on for like half an hour. Super refreshing for your hair super conditioning. It's great. Although the mask is great how I tend to use it is like I said just on the ends of my hair after I finish styling my hair.

But the benefits of olive oil like I said is it brings moisture to your hair. It's rich in vitamin A E and antioxidants it helps protect the keratin in your hair. And olive oil contains essential nutrients and monosaturated fatty acids which are super important for you know keeping that health from the top of your scope to the very end of your trip.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.